I am not right for everyone.
I may not be right for you.
Wizard of Ads Gulf Coast is anything but traditional. I don’t charge commissions, or bill by the hour. My compensation is tied to your business growth. You win. I win. In that order.
I don’t work with everyone who calls, either. Making sure you and I are a fit from the beginning sets us up for success:
10 Habits of My Most Successful Clients
- You are a business owner who has absolute authority to say, YES
I only work with business owners. I DO NOT report to or take directions from managers, committees, or agencies.
- You no longer have the time or expertise to implement your marketing and advertising
- You are looking for a long-term growth solution… not a band-aid approach or a quick fix
- You are already good at what you do
- You are open to innovation
- You are ready to shake up your industry
- You are willing to invest resources to grow your business
- You are passionate about your business
- You are customer focused
- You accept responsibility for your successes and failures
Are we a fit?
If you’ve made it this far, there are three more things you should know:
No two businesses are the same; neither are their marketing challenges. Consulting fees are set commensurate with your business size and growth potential. After a one-time up-front fee for our on-site uncovery session, our retainer reflects your business growth. You pay media and production directly, pocketing savings that come from no mark-ups or sales commissions.
FIRST ONE’S FREE
Set up a complimentary 20-minute Alignment Zoom Call. No cost. No obligation. NO pressure. We’ll talk about you, your business, and what you want me to do for you. IF we both see a fit, we can talk about the next steps. Otherwise, we’ll part as friends and you’re free to use anything we discuss on your own.
ONE MORE THING
Since God limits the number of hours in a day, I limit the number of clients with whom I’ll work. Life has taught me that quality of work comes in balance with quality of life. Fair enough?