I’m not every everyone.
I may not be right for you.
Wizard of Ads Gulf Coast is anything but traditional. I don’t charge commissions, or bill by the hour. My team’s compensation is tied to your business growth. You win. I win. In that order.
I don’t work with everyone who calls, either. Making sure we’re a fit for each other from the beginning sets us both up for success. How do you compare with these qualities of my most successful clients?
10 Habits of Highly Successful Clients
- You are a business owner who has absolute authority to say, YES
My team and I only work with business owners. I DO NOT report to or take directions from managers or committees or agencies.
- You no longer have the time or expertise to implement your marketing and advertising
- You are looking for a long-term growth solution… not a band-aid approach or a quick fix
- You are already good at what you do
- You are open to innovation
- You are ready to shake up your industry
- You are willing to invest resources into the growth of your business
- You are passionate about your business
- You are customer focused
- You accept responsibility for your successes and failures
Are we a fit?
If you’ve made it this far without being put off, we should talk.
Upfront payments before we go to work start at $5,000. My monthly fees over the past five years have ranged from between $950 to $3,500. Your exact fee is based on your capacity for growth. I will explain how that works to your satisfaction before accepting one cent.
Tell us your story
Contact my assistant, Paula, to set up a complimentary alignment meeting. There’s no cost. No obligation. No pressure. I want to hear your story. If we both see a way Wizard of Ads Gulf Coast can help you, we’ll move forward. Otherwise, we’ll part friends.
One more thing
There only so many hours in a day. So, I only work with a limited number of clients. After all, quality of work comes in balance with quality of life. Fair enough?